To remove all license problem, the Brett's solution to download all elements need to run selenium script with a bad license for ASF. We can create selenium script under Apache2.0 license without problem. It's the same for jdbc driver, mysql connector is under GPL.

We just have to gain for the stabilization functional.

Nicolas

David E Jones a écrit :

There are two sides of "compatibility".

This means that GPL/LGPL licensed works can include Apache 2.0 licensed works. It does NOT mean (and on that page it even clearly states) that ASF projects will not include works that are licensed more restrictively than the Apache 2.0 license, which means no GPL/LGPL stuff in OFBiz or any other ASF project.

-David