Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
A patch is available in
*OFBIZ-2164<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2164>
*
-Bruno*
*
2009/2/3 Bruno Busco <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>

OK, I will move to the footer.

BTW for the SVN info, could we think to use the patch included here? *
OFBIZ-1700 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1700>
*
With this change a new ant target was added to run the svn info command and
the results were available to be shown in an "about" application.
May be now a better implementation could be to have the svn info generated
string available in a portlet.
WDYT?

-Bruno
**