Lets hope for the best Jacques ;o).

There can be few reason that they will not keep our wish is:

-- Suppose I am asking some question from the community member, and I would
like to explain my problem with the help of images.
So if I have created issue of type "Question" then I can attach image there
and we all know that the big attachments are not supported by the mailing
list.

-- Another reason that I can imagine is that some mail client don't have
thread feature for reading conversations. So this can be another reason that
they can refuse our request.

Please update us as soon as you get some feedback from infra.
Thanks !

--
Ashish