Hi,
the OFBiz JIRA project is set to use the *Issue Type Scheme: * Default Issue
Type Scheme
in order to eliminate the "question" issue type we should create an ofbiz
specific Issue Type Scheme and make the ofbiz jira project use it.

This task can be done as described here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+%27Issue+Type%27+Field+Values

but the global administratr permission is required. So this should be
addressed by infra.

-Bruno