On 11/06/2009, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> More and more people ask questions about OFBiz in Jira. We would prefer that
> people ask them directly in our user ML.
>
> I guess it's not possible because Jira is shared by all Apache projects. But
>  I ask anyway.
> Could we not remove the question type for issues of the OFBiz project ?

Looks to me like the "Question" type is specific to OFBiz - for
example Commons and Harmony do not have that type.

Provided that the PMC agrees, it should be possible to remove the type
without affecting other projects. There should be at least one person
on the PMC with JIRA admin privilege who can probably do this.