Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
It's probably related to " Default Issue Type Screen Scheme" but I don't know
how to access it either.
Maybe Sebastian will help us ?

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>

Does anyone know where this is setup in Jira? I tried looking around in the project administration UI but I don't see anything like this. The URL I'm at for the main project admin stuff is:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?pid=12310500

I'd be happy to change this if I can figure out how... :( It may be that some permission that I don't have is required to do this and that's why I'm not seeing it, but I may simply be missing something too...

-David