Agreed, the SFA system definitely needs a lot of love and hopefully with additional discussion going on in the community we can get some more traction on that. At this point, we are using it internally, but haven't had enough time to spend on enhancing this application to the fullest.

First of all, company based attacks will not be tolerated my friend - please stop it, it makes you look bad and continues to erode faith. This is me coming after you for your carelessness, has nothing to do with my company, so feel free to remember that before you slop this up here. But if you'd like to talk about contributions and what _we've_ been doing, here you go.

Instead of working on SFA, which btw hasn't seemed to be a have a huge push from the community, we've been spending our time and money working on rebranding the applications, enhancing the accounting application, cleaning up all of the amazingly outdated HTML in the system, adding additional tests to enhance stability, adding and cleaning up lots of integrations, and adding features to the eCommerce application where they were lacking. Would you like me to list all of those and the commit messages to go along with them or can we agree that they would dwarf the garbage you've thrown out below?

The other thing we spend a lot of time on is cleaning up your code and ensuring that your flippant commits don't hurt the system. This slight of hand to look at the grossly neglected SFA system is a cute distraction, but remember the point - you are not following the best practices laid down by the community - not our company - and if you continue you to - I can't imagine why you'd be able to be given the power to keep doing it.

Do your work, help the community, follow the guidelines, or stop wasting everyone's time.

Cheers,
Ruppert