Tim,

Let me first say that i appreciate the things you and your people have
done to OFbiz but is that a reason to write such a flame message? Yes i
know you contributed a lot similar to what we (I and my people) have
done.

However it sure looks like we have a different focus supporting OFBiz, I
am most interested filling the functional gaps that exist in the system,
you seem to have most interest in improving existing functions and
presentation and html/css.

Doesn't that fit together well?

Most (all?) of the comments of you and your people i have implemented.

So lets stop this flame, i can already tell you that if you find a
wrongly named variable or a few styles in some ftl code, you sure can
mention them to me and we will try to correct it and we are not offended
if you correct it yourself....

lets work together,

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates