Tim Ruppert wrote:
> Just so everyone is on the up and up, Hans and I are offline reconciling
> _both_ "attacks" and will figure a way forward.  Thanks for the help and
> the concern.

Offline?  Why?  This incident occurred in public, so should be
resolved in public.  Private emails, private phone calls, are very
much bad form.

Additionally, if there are internal things(thoughts, circumstances,
etc) that make you(or anyone else) think a certain way, then it's not
correct for you to get upset when the rest of us call you(or whoever)
out about it.  We do *not* know what makes other people tick.  We can
only see what is *done*.