Hi Ruth,

Someone may pick it up based on this email, but the ideal way of doing this would be to create a jira issue and either attach a patch or at least include the html you would like added. Jira issues are easier to track and are less likely to be lost in the noise.

On a side note, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to differentiate between news and blog posts? Blog posts seem to be occurring more commonly of late, which is great but I worry they may drown out actual news stories which are a bit lower in volume.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com