I was just answering you with the same info Ruth - make that jira post and I'll
update it and get it in place with the rest.  To Scott's point, I think we do
need to think about separating blog posts - but frankly the PR based news isn't
putting out much volume here, so let's keep the "news" current with blog posts
until such time that we're overwhelmed with "real" news and we'll break it out.

Sound like a plan?

Cheers,
Ruppert
--