Hi Ean:
That would be nice.
Regards,
Ruth

Ean Schuessler wrote:
Scott Gray wrote:
Someone may pick it up based on this email, but the ideal way of doing this would be to create a jira issue and either attach a patch or at least include the html you would like added. Jira issues are easier to track and are less likely to be lost in the noise.

On a side note, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to differentiate between news and blog posts? Blog posts seem to be occurring more commonly of late, which is great but I worry they may drown out actual news stories which are a bit lower in volume.
It would be nice if we were doing a "planet" kind of thing and could tag the blog entries #OFBIZ or something. Its easy to get going... some examples:

planet.debian.org
planet.gnome.org
opensourceforamerica.org/planet