Hi Tim:
Actually, I wasn't going to post each blog entry. I just wanted to announce the availability of the blog. The blog has an RSS feed on it, so if someone wants to keep updated, they can just use that.

I'll create a Jira issue.

Thanks
Ruth

Tim Ruppert wrote:
I was just answering you with the same info Ruth - make that jira post and I'll update it and get
it in place with the rest.  To Scott's point, I think we do need to think about separating blog
posts - but frankly the PR based news isn't putting out much volume here, so let's keep the
"news" current with blog posts until such time that we're overwhelmed with
"real" news and we'll break it out.

Sound like a plan?

Cheers,
Ruppert