Yes, I do still own the domain. It expires in May of this year, and I've been
planning to transfer it to the ASF (if they want it, not sure if/how that
works...) closer to before it expires.

Right now the domain is managed by name servers at Contegix so that they could
maintain things more easily.

I can point it back to name servers that I control and then point the various
sub-domains wherever, and perhaps at this point that's the best thing to do.

How is the server at that IP address setup? I tried going to the plain IP in
the browser and it won't respond, which makes me wonder if everything running
on it is setup by virtual domain. If that's the case then it will need to be
ready to have demo.ofbiz.org pointed to it.

Also, is there just one demo setup over there for the trunk, or are there
various demos setup for release4.0 and release09.04? If there is just one demo
then I don't think we should point demo904.ofbiz.org over.

BTW, I've moved this over to the dev mailing list since it's more of a project
management thing.

On a related topic: a better solution overall would be to change all of the
links to the new ASF sub-domains since that is the more permanent home for all
of these resources. I'm not sure if the ASF has a policy on this, but I do
think that keeping everything under the apache.org domain and under infra
control is the best way to go.

-David