Here are the links that I know about - but there are many others that need to
be thought about in this migration:

build.ofbiz.org - http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/
api.ofbiz.org - http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/
demo.ofbiz.org - http://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/
-- Not sure where the other demos are ....
demo.ofbiz.org backend - https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/catalog/control/main

There are a few others that I don't know about:

demo904.hotwaxmedia.com
demo40.hotwaxmedia.com
bigfiles.hotwaxmedia.com
www.ofbiz.org
svn.ofbiz.org
etc

Anyways, I can make these happen ASAP since the DNS is still at Contegix until
it migrates to ASF shortly (at least that's what I'm hearing) - so please let
me know what you'd like to do - and what you're changing on the site so that I
can support these changes.  I look forward to getting this up on ASF infra
since that's where everyone wanted to be going.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert