Hi Guys,

I just realised that on the new demo server the reports on this page
don't work as the DataWarehouse has not been initialised.

https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ordermgr/control/OrderPurchaseReportOptions?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

If the demo server has a full rebuild each night can initialising the
DataWarehouse be added to the list so that the reports work correctly.

Cheers
Sam