This would be better, but is it possible? Anyway we should ask infra with a
Jira to know...

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I'd start by doubling the memory - go to 2 GB for two instances - at least.
The server we were hosting at Contegix had 6 GB by the
time we got comfy.

Cheers,
Ruppert

On Feb 7, 2010, at 11:06 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

That would be a simple fix, but I would like to see what others have to say
about the memory use.

The artifact info screen is a good "acid test" - since it touches nearly every
artifact in the project. In other words, let's use
it as a tool to spot weaknesses or memory leaks.

-Adrian