The thing with the ArtifactInfo stuff is that you're not lazy-loading any more,
you're getting every service implementation, screen, form, menu, etc all in
memory at the same time. Currently in OFBiz that's a lot of stuff and it takes
up a fair bit of memory. It could possibly be optimized to use less memory for
the same stuff, but one way or another it's a lot of stuff.

-David