Please send me the credentials as well - I'd like to update the Bio and make
this actually look like an ASF resource if we're being forced into having
something else to maintain.  We all have twitter feeds, but we didn't post them
on the front page acting like they are coming from the project - this is the
inherent problem.

Btw, Hans, in the future, I would appreciate you talking BEFORE you starting
making more things for the project to be in charge of - ebaystore, twitter
account for the project, etc, etc.  I'm a willing participant, but just because
you have commit privileges doesn't mean that you shouldn't have conversations
about what you're doing and why.  I think that if you followed this guideline,
and looked for some more help before diving on issues, you might find that
there are plenty of people that are interested in your ideas and they might
contribute to a higher quality product than you're tossing out by yourself
(this is at least something I've always subscribed to).

Just my two cents ....  I still think this commit should be reverted until we
figure out a process and plan to support Twitter (if this indeed is something
that the ASF allows and we are into supporting as a group).  Love the
enthusiasm all around.

Cheers,
Ruppert