Still looking forward to discussing and rectifying how we have two ebay stores
and how that's just something I'm supposed to be happy about - even if it could
be a job for someone who's not as gifted.  This has ZERO to do with Hans -
that's the problem - the victim role just doesn't work around here.  It has
everything to do with the fact that rules were broken, discussion is overlooked
or ignored, and we have massive amounts of duplication because of this - all
the while hiding behind being "attacked" instead of focusing on what is being
asked by the person reporting the issues.

If there are others that you feel are not being held to the same standard that
Hans is, then what I would suggest is to start to hold people to that standard
instead of lowering the level of quality that we need to achieve.  This may be
a community project, but we're not all hippies here - we need to be accountable
for what we do and work towards doing a much better job - and that goes for
each every one of us.

Feel free to burn me at the stake if I introduce another component without
taking the time to do proper analysis of what is currently out there - and
especially if I blow off the discussion the way that we see regularly. Anyways,
I want to make it clear that I'm not here to start anything else up - I've got
nothing against Hans in ANY way - I just respectfully disagree with the Zen you
are experiencing at the moment with the way the contributions are made.

That being said, Hans has made great contributions over the past year - and I
do not mean to take anything away from the end result - the road was definitely
sometimes difficult and I'm glad that we're thru most of it.  Kudos to Hans -
and peace man peace.  Looking forward to seeing more people looking at the code
and hopefully improving what everyone is producing.

Cheers,
Ruppert