From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>

On Mar 7, 2010, at 2:20 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

We don't need to ask, if it's open Hans sould send all commiters the credential
to share apache_ofbiz Twitter account.
I should be pretty clear at this moment. The works "Apache" "OFBiz" and the phrase "Apache OFBiz" are ASF trademarks: http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/ (I use references to sections of this page in the following) So they can't be used in domain name (cf. section "Using Apache trademarks in domain names"). Hans can't use http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
alone as an individual or for his company.

A small detail here:

1. http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz is not a "domain name" it is a "URL"
2. a domain name is one part of a URL
3. in this case the domain name part of the URL is just "twitter.com"

Yes thanks for the tone David, Scott already corrected me.