Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bibr...@gmail.com>
Scott Gray wrote:
Hi Hans,

I would recommend using the custRequestItem for the story, the implementation can be simple enough by using a service to create the header and item in a single call and a view entity could could them back to you as a single record. Conceptually what you really have is a customer request with a single item.

I don't like the idea of modifying the data model when it is already quite
capable of meeting your needs.

Regards,
Scott

Agreed with Scott. Having two places for the same information will be confusing/redundant and such a change should not go to ofbiz svn in that case.

Bilgin