Le 12/03/2010 15:28, Hans Bakker a écrit :
Hi Bruno

yes that was my first intention to integrate it completely with the

Hi Hans,

we are planning on doing such thing, and merging our forces may create a nice piece of OFBiz contribution !

On the entity part, what have you planned ? using CustRequest or adding new entities ?

We'd like, for a first step, having a small (in the functionnalities way) ticket management system, and not yet a JIRA clone. A bit short in time, at the moment.

So, should we create a JIRA issue, for planning, comnenting and deciding which way to go ?

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz