Hi Bruno

yes that was my first intention to integrate it completely with the
project manager, look at the 'requests' button there.

However i had to change my mind.... There are two areas:

1. ticket(request) management and the communicationEvents  around it
2. project/task/timeregistration/invoice management

I intend to still have them tight together however not always results a
request/ticket into a task in the project manager. Further the people
involved are also different.

any (further) suggestions or comments welcome!

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz