On Mar 18, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

> Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>> Hi Ean,

>>> Why is it unusual for data to be in that table? Sales orders on trunk are
>>> generating data in that table. Numerous services and screens use the entity.
>>
>> OrderShipment is used now, because I refactored the code in that commit; it
>> was not used before that (apart from the "shipment plan" screen I mentioned,
>> but as I said I doubt companies could use it in production).
>
> That's not correct, it was used at least by Sept 13, which is the
> version of ofbiz that my importer was originally run on, and that I
> used to figure out what I had to do.  I used ecommerce to see how
> orders were created.

ecommerce orders didn't create records in the OrderShipment entity; the saame
is tru for the shipment's "Order Items" subscreen or the "quick ship order"
screen.
The only way, that I am aware of, for storing data in that entity was to go to
the shipment's "shipment plan" screen. I guess you did something like this