Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
OrderShipment is used now, because I refactored the code in that commit; it was not used
before that (apart from the "shipment plan" screen I mentioned, but as I said I
doubt companies could use it in production).
I understand. I thought you were asking why his importer would use that entity.

You were making the point that the normal deprecation procedure was unnecessary because there wasn't any code in trunk that populates this entity. I mostly agree with you but this entity has been in place for years and is documented in the Data Model Resource Book. If the entity was a recent OFBiz invention (ie. post 09.04) and had never been used by code in trunk then I would agree with you 100%.

The deprecation procedure as currently specified leaves much to be desired but its all we currently have and it is the policy.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com