From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>
A storage tank might be better modeled as an asset that is located in a
facility rather than being a facility itself.

BTW, we already have a UOM field to go along with the "squareFootage" field (which is unfortunate that it was done that way, but it's been there for a while now). This isn't a change in primary key or anything that requires significant migration, and in fact is just expanding the field size (specifically the decimal size of the numeric field). Most existing databases won't have to do any migration at all unless they want to start storing decimal values instead of just integer values in this field.

You think about defaultDimensionUomId?