Hi Jacques,

On Mar 31, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Done at r929503, see also
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Revisions+Requiring+Data+Migration

after the upgrade OFBiz will automatically add the two new fields and will
leave the old one (containing data) in place.
For this reason the data migration instructions should not suggest to manually
alter that field but instead they should suggest to:
1) copy data ("update...") from square_footage to facility_size, setting the
default value of "square feet" in the facilitySizeUomId field
2) drop the square_footage field

Jacopo