I just checked and I messed up... there isn't a UOM field that goes with the
squareFootage field.

That being the case, I propose we add a couple of generic fields (facilitySize
as a float, facilitySizeUomId) and deprecate the squareFootage field.

BTW, however it's done with an explicit UOM it's possible to specify a volume
as well as an area should one desire (though I wouldn't recommend it).

-David