Done at r929503, see also
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Revisions+Requiring+Data+Migration

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
OK, I will revert now and introduces the 2 fields as suggested tomorrow (in
case somebody has another idea)

Jacques

David E Jones wrote:
I just checked and I messed up... there isn't a UOM field that goes with the
squareFootage field.

That being the case, I propose we add a couple of generic fields (facilitySize
as a float, facilitySizeUomId) and deprecate the
squareFootage field.
BTW, however it's done with an explicit UOM it's possible to specify a volume
as well as an area should one desire (though I
wouldn't recommend it).
-David