I guess I'd love to know why you're looking to pay $70+ for an interim solution
when I can get do it for the community for just a few bucks and I'll likely be
the one to help ensure that it actually gets pushed forward and maintained?
Doesn't matter much to me, sounds like David should just put it up for auction
- there seem to be a lot of people looking to spend money on it ....

Cheers,
Ruppert