Wow, this discussion has really taken on a life of its own.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough before... the $35 or somehow saving me some effort
in continuing to do things the old way is not the point, the point is to get
this onto ASF infra ASAP just like all other resources. It would be way easier
to click a few buttons but that wouldn't resolve the issue with ofbiz.org that
some individual owns the domain and that the DNS is still hosted by a third
party (ie Contegix).

On the other hand, the whole auctioning idea for the domain name is
interesting... do I hear $1000? One thousand to the respectable lady in front.
Do I hear $1500? Fifteen hundred to the gentleman in the t-shirt and shorts.
Let's get this really going! Do I hear $5000? Amazing folks! Five thousand to
the man in the suit with the hat with red lettering on it that I can't quite
make out from here... looks like it starts with an "O" and is in all caps.
Going once... going twice... sold! A special thanks to all involved, and to the
man who... wait... wow again! I've just been informed that ofbiz.org and
sun.com are now under the same umbrella... who could have imagined!  ;)

-David