Ean Schuessler wrote:
> BJ Freeman wrote:
>> if you got that far it should be all four time fields.
>> however I don't see the need even with sync to do this.
> If you are talking about the entity sync fields then it definitely seems
> like the lack of a timezone could cause your sync to fail.

Not an issue.  I don't believe any xml data files have the stamp
fields specified.  They are always done with 'now', which doesn't have
a timezone, doesn't have a date, doesn't have a time.  It's just
seconds since epoch.  The date/time/tz that you see is just a figment
of your imagination, as the moment is the same no matter where you are.

Moving a database will keep the 'moment' correct, whatever the local
timezone is specified as.