apologize meant
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus

and I like to see this thought it would really slow things down
http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#ReviewThenCommit

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/10/2010 11:37 AM:
so votes in a jira are PMC only?
and if no votes is the lazy consensus
http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#Lazy

do all commits require the lazy consensus in the mailing list before?

Jacopo Cappellato sent the following on 7/10/2010 10:56 AM: