I connot see what is the purpose of a portlet like this:

    <screen name="GenericScreenlet">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <script
location="component://common/webcommon/WEB-INF/actions/includes/retrievePortletAttributes.groovy"/>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
                <screenlet title="${uiLabelMap.${titleLabel}}"
collapsible="true" id="scrlt_${formName}">
                    <include-form name="${formName}"
location="${formLocation}"/>
                </screenlet>
            </widgets>