I think they are to different visions between you and erwan.
With a developper POV it's really easy to define new portlets as you do.
With a more functionnal POV, I know many person that prefer create small portlets by reusing existing code definition in database to design customer sites instead of creating a new file/code.

I haven't an opinion on the issue, perhaps there is a possibility to manage the two solutions. I suggest that we create in common a file GenericPagePortlet.xml with an explanation on how to use each of them ?

Nicolas

Bruno Busco a écrit :
I would simply write:

    <screen name="MyPortletScreen">
        <section>
            <widgets>
                <screenlet title="${uiLabelMap.MyPortletScreenTitle}"
collapsible="true" id="scrlt_findWorkflowType">
                    <include-form name="findWorkflowType"
location="component://tcm/widget/tcm/IntervTypesForms.xml"/>
                </screenlet>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>

    <PortalPortlet portalPortletId="TActWorkflowMgm"  portletName="My
specific portlet name that I could not write"
        screenName="MyPortletScreen"
screenLocation="component://tcm/widget/tcm/IntervTypesScreens.xml"
        description="My specific portlet description that I could not
write"/>
    <PortalPagePortlet portalPageId="TActWorkflowMgmt"
portalPortletId="TActWorkflowMgm" portletSeqId="00001" columnSeqId="00001"
sequenceNum="5"/>

And I could add more like groovy script calling, specific UILabel resources
It is not so much code...

-Bruno