Chuckle
that is what I thought, and I dread more workload to just keep up.
at this point I think you and I are the only ones that have invested in Selenium

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Erwan de FERRIERES sent the following on 12/2/2010 1:50 PM: