Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Should the following files without a license header be mentioned in the LICENSE
file?

Jacopo

ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.Jcrop.css
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.Jcrop.js
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.Jcrop.min.js
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.Rotate.js
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.form.js
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.function.js
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.min.js