OK, cool dual licensing as most jQuery plugins, thanks Hans, I will update
LICENCE and it's done
I think the author should make it clear because it's still not obvious if you get to http://code.google.com/p/jquery-rotate/ or is it a wrong url (not the same plugin?)

I have still a pure OFBiz concern tough:
I did not notice, this is messy. We already have jQuery 1.4.2 (we have also
1.4.3 and 1.4.4 but they are buggy and blocking
for us) in framework/images so we don't need an older jQuery
ofbiz-trunk/applications/product/webapp/catalog/imagemanagement/js/jquery.min.js
 is v1.3.2.

So imagemanagement should rather use jQuery 1.4.2 unless they are issues with
it for imagemanagement

Why not using the one in Framework?

Jacques

Hans Bakker wrote:
Hi Jaques,

although not shown in the js file (the author will update it)

the license is MIT:

http://code.google.com/p/jqueryrotate/

Regards,
Hans