That was exactly what I was trying to do.  It seemed even more weird to me to
have theme selection and language in the header, but have timezone selection in
the footer and to have half of the application links in the header and the
other half in the footer.  The new grouping is much more logical in my opinion.
 All of the applications are now grouped together in the header, and all of the
user preference selections, which are secondary, are grouped together in the
footer.

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769
cont...@ryanlfoster.com