Ryan Foster wrote:
That was exactly what I was trying to do.  It seemed even more weird to me to
have theme selection and language in the header,
but have timezone selection in the footer and to have half of the application
links in the header and the other half in the
footer.  The new grouping is much more logical in my opinion.  All of the
applications are now grouped together in the header,
and all of the user preference selections, which are secondary, are grouped
together in the footer.

That was true for the old Flat Grey but what about how it's handled in Tomahawk for instance. Maybe I'm biased though because for testing purpose I'm always switching languages and themes... BTW the time zone selection is missing in Tomahawk...

Jacques

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769
cont...@ryanlfoster.com