Title: Brainfood
This is a nice clean theme. I am happy to help out on polishing up the look and feel.

One thing that has always bugged me for user interface is the search area. It seems like we could modify the search area as an expandable bar over a side menu, when I have used the back end, the catalog browse is more useful to me over some of the advanced search options. Granted, the main search is very useful so it gets priority, however the but all of the advanced searches are not.

I have attached a picture of what I am talking about. Just my two bits.

Thanks
Erik

One issue that I would like to see change is to move the