When you do a search on 'Business Application Framework' in either google or
wikipedia you'll see a lot of references. In wikipedia I see the Oracle
Application Framework and the SAP Composite Application Framework. But not
OFBiz on the first page. It ranks somewhere around 70.

As we all agree that OFBiz is also a Framework we should rethink the wording
in Wikipedia and in other marketing documents. And expand on the fact that
is a Business Application Framework. That will create room to both the core
and extensions, etc.

Regards,

Pierre