>> (we could add it though?)

Yes, we should add OFBiz in the list.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Media - est. 1997

On Tuesday 25 January 2011 04:11 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
OFBiz is not even in this list, I believe because it's not only a web framework but rather an ERP using mostly web as UI (we could add it though?)

Jacques

Sam Hamilton wrote:
Can I perhaps ask the stupid question of the thread, the non-developer as I am reading the dev list... as I understand it when OFBiz was started there were no mature frameworks that did what OFBiz wanted to do so you guys created one to fill the void which over time has evolved into what I gather as a monster of code. My question is why reinvent the framework again now that there are so many mature java based frameworks in existence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks#Java why create another one, why not instead ride on the back of a project that will take care of itself much like OFBiz does with Tomcat? Surly there are going to be plus and minus points to everything and anything that is used?