From: <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Quoting Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>:

Thanks for the proposition Jacopo,

Inline...

From: <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
I think Example should stay in the framework, but get rid of all of
 the "showroom" stuff that has been added to it. In other words,
keep  it and return it to its original purpose - a very basic
component for  new users to understand OFBiz.

I agree notably the forms page
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples

Form widget examples, Ajax examples, Portal examples, JCR examples,
etc. All of it. This was supposed to be a stripped down application
that would not overwhelm a new user.

I think I misread and thought Jacopo suggested to put them in Extra. Finally, no pb with me as long as they stay in specialpurpose: ie users have an obvious acces to it.

So you would only keep the main page (ie
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/main)?
Why not put all in specialpurpose? It would be more clear than having things
separated.