Jacopo,
thank you for opening this subject. I agree with you on everything.
I started few days ago, cleaning ofbiz on my local machine
restructuring as I go. I am new to the internals of the framework, and
doing this as an exercise.

Stuck on the few things but that's another post. The bottom line, I
agree with you about cleaning and losing some weight.

and by the way, thank you for removing Webslinger.