Le 21/03/2012 11:50, Pierre Smits a écrit :
A) removal of framework/guiapp out of framework: +1

B) move specialpurpose/pos to 'Extras' +1

I am not in favour of moving ProjectMgr out of specialpurpose to 'Extras' as
the majority of my customers use this. However, if it goes to 'Extras' I would
like to assist in maintaining it.
+1 for ProjectMgr as a Apache-OFBiz plug-in, not out of Apache-OFBiz

ps: most of our(the company I'm working for) future contribution will be complete Projectmgr migration to portlet ;-)
Regards,

Pierre

Op 20 maart 2012 12:47 schreef Jacopo Cappellato<
jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>  het volgende:

A) move framework/guiapp out of the framework; after all these years no
code made advantage of it being part of the framework and it is only used
by the specialpurpose/pos component (which was the component for which it
was built for); so guiapp can go in the pos component
B) specialpurpose/pos: move to "Extras"

No one objected so far; Jacques offered his help for #A.
Should we focus on #A for now (it is an actionable item) and then discuss
#B also based on the outcome of similar discussions for other
specialpurpose components?