+ 1 on move of majority of apps in specialpurpose to 'Extras', excluding
projectmgr as it displays how to use OFBiz in a different industry than
ecommerce/webshop. Is it not so that OFBiz is versatile. ProjectMgr does
deliver some of that versatility.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 20 maart 2012 12:47 schreef Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com> het volgende: