Le 21/03/2012 17:40, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Mar 21, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Olivier Heintz wrote:

+1 for ProjectMgr as a Apache-OFBiz plug-in, not out of Apache-OFBiz

ps: most of our(the company I'm working for) future contribution will be
complete Projectmgr migration to portlet ;-)
Just to avoid any confusion:
* with this +1 you are asking to keep projectmgr as it is now (specialpurpose)
no
* we do not have "official Apache subprojects" in the small OFBiz community because they
could be an overkill for what we do (subprojects needs PMC etc...) and we should be careful to even
evaluate this path because it will add a lot of "paperwork" to our daily processes
ok
* transforming the architecture of the component(s) to enable plug-in can be
discussed, even if in some ways they are already plugins; but I am wide open to
discuss/evaluate your new proposals even if this discussion should be kept
separate from the current thread
I have started a dedicated thread about it 3 days ago (OFBiz Plugin Management, status and propositions) ;-)

a plug-in repository is a directory, so it's possible to add it in svn repository in the same level that ofbiz, (if it's authorized by Apache rules)

IMO it's important to say to the community that, for example projectmgr is still in the Apache-OFBiz project even if it's necessary to do something after downloading ofbiz to install more "things"