+1

Le 26/03/2012 15:57, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Hi all,

I have reviewed the names of our ant tasks and I would like to propose to
rename [*] some of them to make them more consistent with what they actually do.
In short, I would like to:
* rename some "run" tasks with the word "start" because they actually start
OFBiz
* rename "run-install*" tasks with the word "load" because they actually load
data
** rename the task that loads demo data from "run-install" to a more explicit
"load-demo"

Here is the complete list of proposed changes:

  run -->  start
  run-debug -->  start-debug
  run-pos -->  start-pos
  run-install -->  load-demo
  run-install-* targets -->  load-* (for example: run-install-seed -->
load-seed etc...)

What do you think?

Jacopo

[*] if we are worried about "backward compatibility" (even if this is not
actually a *compatibility* issue) we could keep the old ones (to call the new ones); I
personally don't think it is necessary and we could clean them to have a cleaner
build.xml file for future evolution.... but I would not be against keeping the old ones
as well if there is enough consensus.